Tuesday 5 May 2015

still life, ILA single mother shoot 3

Level 5 photography
Still life- ILA
Single mother shoot 3


I think this shoot has worked best so far to complete my documentary still life on single mothers, why this has been more successful than my other 2 shoots is that not over crowded and not too much going on in the picture and have been more careful in choosing the right props to colour balance with each other and not confuse the viewers on what the story is. I have used the photographer Irving Penn in this shoot to expand my experiment on my idea of alcoholism singe mother. I feel I have my 3 finals ready to choose from and send to digital lab ready for deadline. I have said in my ILA that to develop my work I'll work in the studio to try out gels but I feel I have done my job to document single mothers.




















No comments:

Post a Comment