Monday 4 May 2015

Documentary still life. Colin Beckett

Level 5 photography
Documentary Still Life
Colin Beckett


Thought this photographer will give me ideas for my documentary project, these images are very different to Irving Penn as these are shot from over view not from  a narrow close up staged like a box sort of look. Colin looks as if he likes to play around with colours and setting a mood, the sweet and cards all relate to each other as it looks like a party shot scene and very vibrant. If I choose to do an experiment shoot on this vibrant style it will look like I am trying other objects and not always involving alcohol into my set up because if I keep doing it my idea will just start to be boring.

I really like how Colin set up his bags mixing well with the clothing colours and placing flowers in background to illustrate a specific season of fashion whether it be spring, winter, summer and so on.




https://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/163391725/disp/30f513c8bb62263c88b5d3bc6e9d31c9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment