Monday 5 January 2015

Level 5 photography
Portraits

Environmental Portraiture

5x4 large format environmental portraiture, I wasn't looking forward to this at all as I dislike the 5x4 camera as I have had struggles with it last year and still not grasping it and it just stresses me out. The fact that we have to take pictures of strangers which makes this project even more difficult as I don't like putting myself in an awkward situation to ask and dont take the rejection too seriously and down to heart. When I eventually have courage to ask you feel rushed to do it quick so that the person don't lose interest and be in a mood with you but when I started to pull in CCAD students they don't mind to help and enjoy taking their photos taken.

Strangers
                 
                  'A person who is not a member of the family, group,  community or a                      visitor guest'


                  ' A person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance'

                                                                                                                    

                                                                                                            -dictionary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment