Thursday 8 January 2015

Level 5 photography
Portraits
Shoot four with 5x4 black and white film field camera

This shoot I bought four films and took the photos at the Christ Church across uni but only one of my films worked and not my favourite but will do if comes to the end on handing finals in and ran out of money to pay for for films and paper, yes tutors say don't just hand in images that your not entirely happy about, where its not fully perfect and should take your time and thought into producing images but when your in too much stress because of being ill due to asthma and catching chest infections just because I have a low immune system and on a trial on seeing if my immunity is getting higher due to age, I have been a wreck during the winter term i just been going way behind. Plus I had ran out of money due to paying rent, berlin trip with uni which tutors practically begged all students to go saying 'Its one of a life time experience' and paying for food and the films and paper that not succeeding and possibly thought about when the good time it be to do trip when students are not half way through a project and not have two deadlines, pretty unfair, especially when tutor have given the students a weak extension and not give the students who are going to berlin an weak extension when back on trip so it's fair.



No comments:

Post a Comment