Friday 23 January 2015

Level 5 photography
Portraits
Printing colour problems

Unfortunately the university has ran out of colour paper and couldn't order the paper in time and the company have ran out of stock which the tutors have informed us that when colour paper is restocked they can order in paper to university and produce the colour films finals and start to doing work in the colour dark room which I have not been in before as I have missed out on the colour printing sessions but I am sort of looking forward to but mainly excited to get my favourite colour negatives printed and place in sleeves and see if it is more enjoyable than printing black and white. The tutors has told us that we still have to hand every other work we have such as the 20x24 black and white final and 9x12 3 final print and all needs to be labelled so we learn to produce work professionally handed in and have to still hand in the colour negatives as I have scanned the final 6 colour negatives I have chosen to print when the paper is in university.

No comments:

Post a Comment