Wednesday 27 November 2013

Research- Studio Portraits
Hasselblad

On Friday 22nd November was my first time using the Hasselblad camera in studio which was scary but fun too. I was very nervous in posing at first but when class mate was communicating with me, saying what she wanted I got more confident and tried giving her some attitude, looking natural that would sum up me not looking forced and a made up character.

I was introduced to a software "capture one" that is needed to complete this portrait brief where the images being took from camera transfers to software to judge on if its in focus or not and has captured enough attitude and character. I found difficult is to focus the lens which I think am getting used as it's something to do with a black circle in the middle that is needed to look see through and when image is took it will appear on computer screen where I then had to use a view finder tool and press and hold on the eye to see if its in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment