Sunday 3 November 2013


Prints So Far That I Would Like To Experiment With For Finals


The man in the picture looks as if he's not amused with the cafe he just left and there's a lot of detail on his clothes. I didn't notice the women looking through the window I was mainly intrigued on the man's moody character. I find that the women looking through the window gives a sense of feel what the cafe's atmosphere is in the way she's sitting all gormless. 
I like this image as everyone is just not bothered that there's an man posing like a statue and I find that cuts off the clothes colouring he's around as everyone is wearing dark clothing and there's him right in the middle bright white. 

I really like this image because of how different everyone facial expressions area and their postures it just gives character and something to look for in the picture. This style looks all crisp as the ground is all broken up into streaks, darkness, bright white and the windows has caught some words from other shops and cafe's around me.

This image I think that its the shadows that's making me like this as it draws my eyes and the figures are all kind of blacked out that blends with the bold colouring buildings.





No comments:

Post a Comment