Thursday 19 February 2015

Still life food. Shoot 2

Level 5 photography
Still life-Food 
Shoot 2








Doing this shoot it has helped me to find out what objects work with what and what does not. 
So far I like using the jam on the pancakes and using the heart cutter and using fabrics just like fancy restaurants use when celebrating something special.  I have decided to use natural light on this shoot so that I experiment at home which fruit works and if iced tea works with pancake and if its right to shape the pancake to see if doesn't look tacky. On this shoot I think that using the tinsel makes the whole image tacky and not as serious because I think it makes the image over crowded and off putting on looking at the food and think the colour on the tinsel does not blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment