Thursday 19 February 2015

Still life food. shoot 1

Level 5 photography
Still life-Food 
Shoot 1







This shoot the class was all put into groups to buy fruit or vegetables and split the two studio room for people to do studio and other half of room is to shoot in natural light. My group was to buy apples but few of us wanted to do mushrooms, I wanted to do mushrooms because in markets you can choose your own mushrooms and I have chose not the best looking ones as I like the look where the mushrooms skin is being torn and like the tones made inside the mushroom. To make this shoot not as dull I used the brown paper bags where the mushrooms were packaged in so that I can put in some colour to the image, there was apples I could work with mushrooms but I think it would look odd, using the brown paper bag it had creases in and can form some shadow on it when the light shines on the mushrooms. I have used a light reflector to balance the natural light onto my objects  and have used a tripod attached to the camera so that the images won't be blurred due to shaky hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment