Thursday 5 March 2015

Still life documentary. Irving Paann

Level 5 photography
Still life documentary
Irving penn





After doing my first shoot on Irving penn style, I wanted to look further into his work so that I can get more inspiration and not make my set up too similar. By making my photos look different every time I could bring in money that students mostly take with them to spend in clubs after pre drinks at home with mates. I can layout my playing cards by stacking them up like a tower and not just laying against a shot glass or alcohol bottle and spreading on ground and try putting my dice in shot glass so it looks as if the person put it there because losing bets and losing money. I could make by desktop interesting before putting objects on by making it look messy using coffee or tea bags spilled and mixed with alcohol spills so that the picture tells the viewers that students has there bad nights where there not going as planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment