Thursday 5 March 2015

Still Life Documentary. shoot 1

Level 5 photography
still life documentary
Irving Penn shoot 1 influence




Most of these images have come out blue but it works to give the effect that the Vodka is cold when drinking it.


These images I feel they look too much in style of going into a magazine for advertising Smirnoff and lipsticks and not really in Irving style as much because his are very bold and about the bliss of social gatherings on just doing board games and not as much about females and males wanting to find a love interest or just a one night stand for fun. I guess changing Irving penns style of shooting his way of seeing what social gatherings are compared to now where there's drinking shot games and finding cheep games to play from pound land to keep the guests occupied throughout the night. My next shoot I would like to make my images have more action happening such as alcohol spillages, lipstick stains on glasses, maybe a mobile phone with a text message asking 'if going out tonight to get smashed mate 'or ' can't wait to meet you again, I missed you xxxx'. By doing this it would make my images feel real on what student living is like when getting ready to go out and house parties.


MORE TO COME.....

No comments:

Post a Comment