Thursday 15 May 2014

Level 4 photography
Landscapes
Final 5 Prints









These five final prints  I chose to focus urban life in Hartlepool such as grown rot on houses doors, bricks and painted walls. I have experimented on angles on shooting my final images by bringing the contour lines on roads and shaping in other objects around that area such as posts for cars to stop parking on the grass. I wanted to make my images look vivd and bold as possible looking like they old and had been taken in the past mixed with now where there's a grown amount of cars where less people walk and just travel instead to save time to spare time for themselves on whatever they their routine in life is. I tried capturing patterns form buildings so that objects won't look dull. 



No comments:

Post a Comment