Wednesday 29 April 2015

ILA Shoot 1 single mother

Level 5 photography
Still Life
ILA- Single Mother
First shoot



For my ILA project I wanted to illustrate still life towards a single mother life and give it a twist in the image if need so, I would put in a story that the single mother is an alcoholic and struggles to look after the child on her own. Plan for second shoot I will do a rough mother where she has a messy kitchen and wears a superdry hoody and pin one of its arm onto its body holding a cigarette behind an iron bored filled with toys and clothes in the messy kitchen scene with dirty dishes and empty alcohol bottles. Third shoot I will do a teen mom where the manequine look over table scattered with magazines and nail varnish and children toys and a baby bottle to signify she has a child. My first shoot was showing a positive single mother where she is sensible in having drinks with friends and child has plenty toys to be occupied










No comments:

Post a Comment